Awesome nurses and sore armpits...
so i've attached the last two videos i shot in the hospital and the first one features my favorite nurse, Craig, who really made the whole thing so much more bearable. he was hilarious and not only that but went above and beyond to help me in any way possible. i didn't know that with my kind of injury muscle spasms were common, and no one forewarned me, so when i woke up the second night in a row in anguish after my big toe all of a sudden seized up and wracked my whole leg with pain, it was Craig who said, "oh, don't worry that's normal...i'll get you what you need." true to his word, not ten minutes later he had gotten a hold of the doctors, had a prescription ordered, and then had it delivered to me with a cup of water...mind you it was probably two in the morning. the guy was amazing and we were constantly sparring.

anyways, today was nothing too crazy exciting, and as i write this i'm watching the movie 2012, and i'm liking it so far...i'm a big fan of John Cusack all way from back in the day of Say Anything...call me a sap if you like, but who couldn't help but fall in luv with the guy!

i'm really happy to announce that at least the pain factor is getting much better; i'm now only on Tylenol! :) i'm getting better at the crutches, not a master yet of course, but i do not like the sore armpits. although i do still get winded going the length of a hallway, and that gets frustrating. i lay here antsy and wishing i could do something, then stand up and crutch a few feet and my body says, "hmm, so you're really not gonna go very far, nope, don't think so." but i'm just being patient and taking each day as it comes.

okay, well, back to the movie! nite.






Bookmark and Share

0 Responses

Post a Comment